These are rewards measured in gold and/or items. They may have a degree of difficulty of discovery associated with them.
- 1D4 gold
- 1 randomly chosen item
These are situations that require skill or player may suffer adverse effects
- Stuck 1D4 turns
The are situations that challenge the player and can lead to a reward
- You find 1D4 villagers who need escorting to nearest village for 10 gold
- There is a wise women in the road who warns you about the next trap. Receive 1 avoid trap card.
This shows what type of an attack will occur and the type and number of adversaries involved.
- 1D4 random adversaries
- 3 adversaries with 150% attributes
This is typically a merchant or Non-player character who offers goods or services. Some NPC may become adversaries depending on game play.
- Merchant with 5 random items
- Merchant with 1D20 weapons
This is a card that a player receives if the uncover a clue. The number of clues is known at the beginning of the game.
- Clue 1 of 5
If the game has bosses to defeat, the player receives this card if they defeat an adversary. The Adversaries are defined before the game is played.
- Boss 1 of 5